Dinobot4kplus-Enigma2 box with Android

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dinobot4kplus-Enigma2 box with Android

Hi Everyone, recently my Android box is dying and I need to get one soonest possible. I was thinking of getting one that come with Engima2 and had read about the review sometime back that this Dinobot 4k plus is quite a good box. It has Dvb-T2 tuner, 4K, Hevc and most of all, it is supported by Hdfreak. But when I check their websites at, “dinobot-forum.com ” and “forum.dinobot.tv/forum.php”, it seem like they are not in operation. Any information of this box and recommendations of other boxes that is Enigma2 with Android will be most welcome. Thank you

Hallo allerseits, vor kurzem stirbt meine Android-Box und ich muss so schnell wie möglich eine bekommen. Ich dachte daran, eine zu bekommen, die mit Engima2 geliefert wurde, und hatte vor einiger Zeit über die Bewertung gelesen, dass dieser Dinobot 4k plus eine ziemlich gute Box ist. Es hat Dvb-T2-Tuner, 4K, Hevc und vor allem wird es von Hdfreak unterstützt. Aber wenn ich ihre Websites unter "https://dinobot-forum.com" und "http://forum.dinobot.tv/forum.php" überprüfe, scheinen sie nicht in Betrieb zu sein. Alle Informationen zu dieser Box und Empfehlungen zu anderen Boxen, die Enigma2 mit Android sind, sind herzlich willkommen. Danke dir
    • Hi Cricriat, thanks for your instruction. I am looking for a box that has Enigma2 & Android
      * I would like to spend a maximum of 150 EUR.
      * The receiver is for: Terrestrial 2
      * The receiver should be UHD-capable (4k)? Yes
      * How many tuners must the receiver have? I guess it could only be 1 tuner as it is having Android also
      * Support with openHDF image? Yes
      * What should the receiver (in addition to the main purpose TV and radio) be used for? Have Samba, Iptv
      * How many card readers (CA) and / or CI slots should the receiver have? No need
      * Should a CI + module be operated in it? No need
      * If you want to operate subscription cards, then please give the exact name: NA
      * Should the box have a recording function (PVR)? Yes, internal or external hard drive is fine
      * Should the box have a front display? Not necessary
      * Which connections are important? HDMI out & USB
      Thank you
    • zeini schrieb:

There is no very good box with Enigma2 and also Android. Better you buy a box with Android and an other for Enigma2.
      What will you do with Android?

Würde ich so nicht unterschreiben.
      Die Dreamone hat e2 und ein saugutes Android 9 und auch CoreElec
      MfG henrylicious
      Ich gebe keine Auskünfte über PN, alle Fragen sollen bitte im Forum gestellt werden!!

Flag Counter