problem standby.sh

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• problem standby.sh

I'll try to explain how to play a mistake. (Clarified that this rule has nothing to do with the driver LX-3).

I and others users of Spain, use a sequence of executions of scripts,
      including this script that puts us in the receiver expects. (standby.sh) .. put this script in the path /usr/scripts/ previously created when activated in cron timers.

play action-error:

create script file with the name standby.sh, contents of the script:

change password for root password.

Quellcode

1. #!/Bin/sh
      2. wget -O /dev/null -q http://root:password@localhost/web/powerstate?newstate=0

FTP-> standby.sh-> /usr/scripts/

then
      use the power button to put the receiver into standby ( remote control) then try to
      simply turn it on and I noticed the reaction that takes
      the image-HDF. (Loop-crash).

@ Koivo try to do the test.

(Warning: others users refrain from doing anything).

I lack only to confirm that all problems of restarts that I have mentioned in this post invokes this problem.

Überarbeitete Treiber??

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von fogonero ()

• So if i understand this right. You send the receiver in standby und the standby.sh have the content to send the receiver in standby?
      I think you have a dead loop.
      Try this one in standby.sh
      #!/bin/sh
      touch /etc/enigma2/standbytest.txt

Meine Bastelboxen: Mut@nt HD51 | GB Quad 4K | Mut@nt HD60 | OSMIO4K | HIS 4k Combo+

... Keinen Support per PN ... bitte stellt eure Fragen ins Forum!...

~ Benutzung OpenHDF Image ~ Benutzung der HDF-Toolbox ~ FAQ und Linksammlung ~ Build und Foren Server Spendenaktion ~
    • It does not work, create txt empty in directory enigma2, but receiver does not start standby.
      Thank you.

ps.the problem is reproduced if script gets into default directory ( /usr/scripts/) created by the timer cron, if we put script in another directory no problem.
      The question is, if the command does not do well in the E2 make these receivers and causes loop ...................in other receivers VU+ type there is no problem.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von fogonero ()

• The script is working on my box and started after leave the standby (not enter the standby).
      But you cannot insert the webif standby command to this standby.sh. In this case you have a dead loop.

Quellcode

1. wget -O /dev/null -q [url]http://root[/url]:password@localhost/web/powerstate?newstate=0

If you execute this after leave standby ... the box want to return to standby.
      Meine Bastelboxen: Mut@nt HD51 | GB Quad 4K | Mut@nt HD60 | OSMIO4K | HIS 4k Combo+

... Keinen Support per PN ... bitte stellt eure Fragen ins Forum!...

~ Benutzung OpenHDF Image ~ Benutzung der HDF-Toolbox ~ FAQ und Linksammlung ~ Build und Foren Server Spendenaktion ~

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter