Fault in version 12.68 for GM triplex?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Fault in version 12.68 for GM triplex?

Hi
      I have bought a new GM Spark triplex by a recommendation. I use it on Canal Digital in Sweden on Thor . The Conax work perfect. I upgraded it to the new 12.68 version at ones. Canal Digital sends the orginal audio language on each movie (no dubbing) and then sends multi language text strings on sub titles ( swedish, norwegian , danish ,finnish)
      I have some things that bothers me

1. I cant switch of the Swedish subtitle from the TXT key (yellow). I have to do that under system. When i try the box locks up and freze. The text only apers on standard non HD channels and is large white and covers the mid of the screen. On HD channels the text pops up randomly , as a text string each 20 minuts or 5 strings after each other and then non for a long time. This must be a bug . Is there any workaround? Very disturbing!

A new found problem. The subtitle dont time out. In normal case the subtitle is overwriten by next subtitle string. Sometimes there can be long parts with just pictures and no talk. The last subtitle string can be hanging for a long time even into next program .Very disturbing . Any workaround?

2. The box has two satelite tuners, but i dont know how the use them . I have a motor disc with a dual LNB output .So i like to connect the two output to each tuner. Use one tuner for looking on a program and use the other to record a other channel on the same satelite. My old vantage 8000 could do that , but it was so crappy, so i changed box. If i try to scan first tuner 1 and then tuner 2 it just say repeated chanels, and i only gets the tuner 1 list of channels. Is there any fault made by me or do the GM receiver not support my required functionallity? Any way around? Thankful for any help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von PeFo54 () aus folgendem Grund: new fault found

Flag Counter