Cheap Dvb-T2 Box / Günstige DVB-T2-Box

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Cheap Dvb-T2 Box / Günstige DVB-T2-Box

Cheap Dvb-T2 Box

Hi Everyone, I am planning to buy a spare box that is cheap and would like some advice on the following requirements please,

• I would like to spend a maximum of xxx EUR: the cheaper the better
      • The receiver is for: Terrestrial 2
      • The receiver should be UHD-compatible (4k)? Not necessary
      • How many tuners must the receiver have? 1
      • Support with openHDF image? Yes
      • What should the receiver (in addition to the main purpose TV and radio) be used for? Able to transfer files from Pc to box & vice-versa
      • Should the box have a recording function (PVR)? Yes: Internal or external Hdd is fine
      • How many card readers (CA) and/or CI slots should the receiver have? Not necessary
      • Should a CI+ module be operated in it? Not necessary
      • Should the box have a front display? Not necessary
      • Which connections are important? Usb

Thank you

Google Translate:

Günstige DVB-T2-Box

Hallo zusammen, ich habe vor, eine Ersatzbox zu kaufen, die günstig ist, und hätte gerne Ratschläge zu den folgenden Anforderungen:

1. Ich möchte maximal xxx EUR ausgeben: je günstiger desto besser

2. Der Empfänger ist für: Terrestrisch 2

3. Der Receiver soll UHD-kompatibel (4k) sein? Nicht nötig

4. Wie viele Tuner muss der Receiver haben? 1

5. Unterstützung mit openHDF-Image? Ja

6. Wofür soll der Receiver (neben dem Hauptzweck TV und Radio) eingesetzt werden? Kann Dateien vom PC auf die Box und umgekehrt übertragen

7. Soll die Box über eine Aufnahmefunktion (PVR) verfügen? Ja: Interne oder externe Festplatte ist in Ordnung

8. Wie viele Kartenleser (CA) und/oder CI-Slots sollte der Receiver haben? Nicht nötig

9. Soll darin ein CI+ Modul betrieben werden? Nicht nötig

10. Sollte die Box ein Frontdisplay haben? Nicht nötig

11. Welche Verbindungen sind wichtig? USB

Danke
    • anmado schrieb:

Not the same.
      and Et10000 only codec h264, ET 7100 codec h264 and h265
      In Germany for DVB-T2 you need h265
      Hi Anmado, thank you for your answers.
      If I remove the Dvb-T2 tuner from ET7100 and fix it to ET10000, please tell me the followings,

1. will ET10000 scan and receive Dvb-T2 channels?
      2. will ET10000 scan & receive Dvb-T2 channels if the Tv broadcast is in H264 codec by our local Tv network provider? Best Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von bumperbee () aus folgendem Grund: add more issue

• ET 10000 has plugable tuners, ET 7100 not. Moreover the issue is not the tuners, as DVB-T2 tuners are available for ET 10000. The difference lies within the chipsets: ET 10000 can decode h.264 but not h.265 and cannot be upgraded. DVB-T2 in h.264 should work, as long as decryption is not an issue.

However, it might be possible to use the ET 10000 purely as a recording machine and play back the recordings on an ET 7100, but I cannot confirm this.

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter