UPNP Client welcher ???

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• UPNP Client welcher ???

Hallo ich benutze privat DVR-Studio UHD und würde gerne ohne Probleme die Filme von meiner Box cutten/speichern.
      Da soweit ich das sehe intern ext3 standardmäßig läuft würde ich nun gerne via UPNP direkt von DVR-Studio auf die UE-4K zugreifen.
      Wie mache ich das am besten mit welchem Plugin? Gibts da irgendwelche Größenbeschränkungen?
      Danke & Grüße
    • Ich würde das schon etwas unterschiedlich betrachten.

Samba oder eigentlich besser cifs-Share ist das eine, aber upnp funktioniert anders.

Leider basiert die Lösung mittels upnp immer als Kombination mit Djmount.
      Dann via Plugin DLNA-Browser darstellbar.
      Djmount wird leider schon ewig nicht mehr gut supportet.
      Libupnp(upnp) würde aktuell zur Verfügung stehen.
      Im OE-Aliance wird wegen gegnseitiger Abhängigkeit aber eine sehr alte upnp Version verwendet.
      In die umgekehrte Richtung wäre es der Mini-DLNA

Grüße
    • Also ich habe im DVR-Studio Forum nachgelesen forum.haenlein-software.com/viewtopic.php?p=35728#p35728, es funktioniert bei mir mit dem Plugin DLNA-Server (mit minidlna) einwandfrei. Einfach noch die HDD i.d. Erweiterung einstellen, fertig.
      Das minitomb ging bei mir nicht? kA wodrans lag, habs aber nach ziemlich kurzer Zeit wieder deinstalliert.
      Problem gelöst. Danke für eure Hilfe.
    • Also ich hatte diverse Problem mit der dlnaserver Plugin Erweiterung gehabt? kA wieso aber plötzlich konnte ich von der IP4K nicht mehr auf die HD der UE4K zugreifen....
      Nach einem kompletten Neuinstall der UE4K habe ich einfach nur unter Netzwerk den MiniDLNA eingeschaltet- fertig. Ein zusätzliches Plugin ist gar nicht nötig.
      Jetzt rennt die UE4K mit dem DVR-Studio. Nur so als nfo für andere User :)
    • A question about DLNA server.

From my Windows PC, I can browse the TV recordings on a USB HDD attached into a Panasonic TV on the same LAN and play them directly with VLC.

With VLC again I can watch TV programs live using the free tuners of the Pana TV. And all this and the above with the TV still functioning locally or even in stand by.

I understand I can do all this thanks to DLNA and / or uPnP.

Will I be able to do the same from my PC with a GB UHD UE 4K (or a Quad 4K)?

Another question is: will I be able to browse the HDDs of the PCs on the LAN from the GB UE 4K (or quad 4K) and play the video files directly with the STB?

Thanks.
      f.
    • fabiospark schrieb:

do you mean that Windows on my PC will see the hard disk of the STB as any other HDD in the LAN?
      Yes, you have Samba already on your PC and on your box too, so no need to install anything.

fabiospark schrieb:

And what about the ability to remotely use the free tuners to watch live programs?
      I'm doing this with VLC thanks to uPnP etc.
      Please describe in more detail what you want to do.
    • Yep I explain what I'm doing right now, watching a live TV program on my PC using a free tuner of my Panasonic TV.

I have a Panasonic TV (TX-42AS750E) wired to my LAN through an ethernet port. The TV has one DVB-T and two DVB-S tuners with two cables from the LNB.

On one of the PCs I open VLC and go to "Local network" then to "UPnP".
      After a while all the DLNA or UPnP servers in my LAN get listed into the VLC window.
      Among them there is a "PANA01" that has a "+" sign on the left.
      If I open it I can see something like this (see VLC preview)VLC preview.pdf :

Quellcode

1. > PANA01
      2. > Portable USB 3.0 drive
      3. > Tuner
      4. > DVB-T
      5. > DVB-S
      6. - BBC One
      7. - BBC Two
      8. - ....

If I double click on a channel, the live watching of that channel starts (see VLC live) VLC live watching.pdf, regardless of the state of the TV - stand-by , ON on a live channel, recording.
      If all the tuners are locally busy (live watching and recording), the remote live watching through VLC will be available only for one of the channels locally tuned in.

If you wan't to try this with your GB dec, please be sure to use VLC 2.0.8 and not a newer one because in some of the newer versions this feature is sloppy or broken.

Thnak you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von fabiospark () aus folgendem Grund: Formatting

• You can use the tuners remotely with all enigma2 receivers.
      You can use it with tablett or mobile phone with android and also with windows on your PC. The easiest way is, to get the IP address of the box into a browser. Now the webinterface of the enigm2 box will be opened. I have made a screenshot.
      OpenWebif.JPG

Here you see on the channels an icon with tv and an icon with a tablet. If you press the icon with TV you dan see now this channel on your device. The same if If you press the icon with tablett the channel is transcoded.

But here are also some apps for android to use the tuners.
      ____
      Hans

Achtung: Kein Support über private Nachrichten!

TV - Hisense Ulra HD
      Eutelsat 13°E und Astra 19,2°E Unicable-Matrix mit Wide-LNB
    • Thank you for your reply.

Three more questions, though:

- does what you described work regardless the state the dec are in? (Stand-by, live watching, recording).

- can you access the dec tuners like that from two different PCs at once (provided you have two free tuners)?

- do you know if the dec will be found as a DLNA/UPnP server too? If yes, also when in stand-by?

Thanks.
      f.
    • - can you access the dec tuners like that from two different PCs at once (provided you have two free tuners)?
      Yes
      - does what you described work regardless the state the dec are in? (Stand-by, live watching, recording).
      Yes

- do you know if the dec will be found as a DLNA/UPnP server too? If yes, also when in stand-by?
      If a DLNA/UPnP server is installed - yes
      ____
      Hans

TV - Hisense Ulra HD
    • Thank you again for your time.

I'm going to order a GB UE 4K with twin S2X and twin T2.

Which LNB would you recommend, taking into account that it should have at least 2x DVB-S2 outputs (Pana TV) and 2x DVB-S2X FBC outputs (GB)?
      And which one, should I need two more S2X outputs for a future dec?
      (Another way would be to add a new LNB with only 4x S2X FBC and keep on using the old one for the legacy decs).

Which image would you recommend, to get the features we talked about in this thread, DLNA/UPnP server included?

Is the remote control very picky about pointing it to the dec to work? If yes, is there any possible improvement to make?

Thanks.
      f.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fabiospark ()

• All LNB are also good for S2X.
      But the best LNB for you I think is an UnicableII LNB. Like this
      gigablue.de/portfolio-item/gig…-scr-2-legacy-uhd-4k-lnb/

And of course the best image in my eyes is of course ours OpenHDF 6.5.
      ____
      Hans

TV - Hisense Ulra HD
    • Thank you.

With that LNB I will have two legacy outputs for the two tuners of the Panasonic TV and one for the GB decoder.
      But, if I understand correctly, I will be able to use only one of the two S2X FBC tuners of the new GB dec: right?
      But in this way I should be able to have 8 independent tuners with just one cable: right?
      Or is there a way to connect both S2X tuners to the single cable?

Do you know of any other LNB with at least 2x legacy S2 outputs and 2x S2X FBC (or SCR) outputs?

If the experiment with the GB dec will be OK I will buy a second one to put it in another room.

Thanks.
      f.
    • Thank you.

@cricriat: I gave a quick look at the link and now let me check if I understood correctly.

In my case, where 8 simultaneous channels will be more than enough and I'd rather have separated cables from the LNB to the decoders
      (they are already there) is the first scenario (1.1 - a cable from the LNB or multiswitch (one satellite position)) the one I should look at?
      In that case, which kind of output I need from the LNB? Which is the right nomenclature I should look at in the LNB specs: S2X? FBC? SCR? Other?
      In this case, contemplating a second dec in the future, I would need an LNB with two FBC outputs: one for the first and one for the future.
      Do you know of any LNB with two FCB outputs PLUS 2x legacy outs?

I would also consider to move to the Unicable system with just one cable from LNB to the first UE 4k (1.11 - Unicable / JESS for a satellite position)
      and putting others new (future) decs on the same LAN to use the first dec as a tuners and media server: would that work well and flawlessly? Wife proof? :grumble:
      In that case, would the LNB suggested by zeini the perfect one?
      Would that be ok for the first scenario, too?

Thank you all for your time and patience.

fabio.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fabiospark () aus folgendem Grund: Typo

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter