Please help

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi,

and happy new year too... :)

You can extract the loader using this command (telnet): dd if=/dev/mtd0 of=/var/loader.bin bs=128K count=2
      Use ftp to download the file to your local pc and please append the loader.bin file afterwards here, so we can check the reseller id.

But warning: If you modify the bootloader and if we dont know if the flasher plugin matches your reseller id we cant guarantee that there is a safe way to flash back an original bootloader!

Regards
      Atevio AV 7000HD PVR
      FAC 1.08.75
      AAF Summer Image 2011 (Full-USB)

UFS 910 R.I.P.

Sony KDL-40HX725
      ---------------------------
      KEIN Support via PN!

• FSC830 schrieb:

Hi,

and happy new year too... :)

You can extract the loader using this command (telnet): dd if=/dev/mtd0 of=/var/loader.bin bs=128K count=2
      Use ftp to download the file to your local pc and please append the loader.bin file afterwards here, so we can check the reseller id.

But warning: If you modify the bootloader and if we dont know if the flasher plugin matches your reseller id we cant guarantee that there is a safe way to flash back an original bootloader!

Regards

Thank you FSC830
      But I want to extract this bot _original_i-comHD9100divx1.21.img
      The previous command is present, but I do not know how to be traced on the device
      And thank you very much
    • Hi,

sorry, but currently I dont know what you really intend to do... ?(
      As far as I understand you have a file named bot _original_i-comHD9100divx1.21.img, the name indicates that this file may be contains a bootloader.
      How large is the filesize? Only some 300-500KB or some MB?
      And what do you mean with "trace the device"?

Please describe more in details.

Regards
      Atevio AV 7000HD PVR
      FAC 1.08.75

UFS 910 R.I.P.

Sony KDL-40HX725
      KEIN Support via PN!

• FSC830 schrieb:

Hi,

sorry, but currently I dont know what you really intend to do... ?(
      As far as I understand you have a file named bot _original_i-comHD9100divx1.21.img, the name indicates that this file may be contains a bootloader.
      How large is the filesize? Only some 300-500KB or some MB?
      And what do you mean with "trace the device"?

Please describe more in details.

Regards

:88:
      Thank You veeeerrrry much
      I am want this File ( ubootflasher_original_i-comHD9100divx2.23.img ) this file is 320KB
      How i can extract this file from STB or can u give me this file if u have it ????????
      :xm04d_2:
    • Hi,

I guess I know what you want to do.
      You are looking for an original bootloader file. You can not extract this file from the STB. You can extract the bootloader running the command I posted before. But the .app you are asking for contains not only the bootloader, it also contains several mechanisms to ensure a safe flash of the bootloader to the STB. Unfortunately there is only one developer I know who is able to build such a file.
      And he is strongly engaged in another project and short in time.
      He built this file already for an ICOM 9200, but this is not compatible with your box.

Regards
      Atevio AV 7000HD PVR
      FAC 1.08.75

UFS 910 R.I.P.

Sony KDL-40HX725
      KEIN Support via PN!

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter