M3U playlists - LCD panel - username Telnet

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• M3U playlists - LCD panel - username Telnet

Hi,

Which plugin do I need in order to get an M3U file per channel on my harddrive of my Dreambox Engima2 receiver in openHDF?

How to change fontsize of LCD display of the Enigma2 receiver which shows day, time and date? Sometimes I see for example "Wed 23 Feb 201" instead of "Wed 23 Feb 2017", because it doesn't fit the LCD panel.

How can I change username besides password of Telnet? Or maybe adding a new username same as root?

Thank you!
    • RE: M3U playlists - LCD panel - username Telnet

retrofan schrieb:

Hi,

Which plugin do I need in order to get an M3U file per channel on my harddrive of my Dreambox Engima2 receiver in openHDF?

Install plugin: m3uconverter

retrofan schrieb:

How to change fontsize of LCD display of the Enigma2 receiver which shows day, time and date? Sometimes I see for example "Wed 23 Feb 201" instead of "Wed 23 Feb 2017", because it doesn't fit the LCD panel.

Install plugin: lcd4linux

retrofan schrieb:

How can I change username besides password of Telnet? Or maybe adding a new username same as root?

It is not possible to add a new user.

You can set a password for user root.
      Start telnet session and type "passwd"
      Alle Fragen bitte im Forum stellen!
      Anfragen via PN oder Mail werden gelöscht.

>>> Liste aller mit openhdf-Image supporteten Boxenmodelle <<<

• Hi, thanks, but this is not what I mean.
      Some time ago I had a plugin which stores all found channels from cablescan as M3U file on the harddrive, not M3U to Engima2, but Enigma2 to M3U.
      Do you know what the name is of this plugin?

Do I really need a plugin to change LCD panel fontsize or can I also use the internal settings of openHDF?

I succesfully changed the password for Telnet, thanks.

Which plugin can be used so the Enigma2 receiver will also act as a SAT>IP server (not client).
    • retrofan schrieb:

Some time ago I had a plugin which stores all found channels from cablescan as M3U file on the harddrive, not M3U to Engima2, but Enigma2 to M3U.
      Do you know what the name is of this plugin?

never heard from such a plugin.

Do I really need a plugin to change LCD panel fontsize or can I also use the internal settings of openHDF?

Yes if you want to change size individual.

You can use also other display-skins in the display-menu, maybe someone fits as u want
      Alle Fragen bitte im Forum stellen!
      Anfragen via PN oder Mail werden gelöscht.

>>> Liste aller mit openhdf-Image supporteten Boxenmodelle <<<

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter