Teletext do not work on Zgemma H.2H

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Teletext do not work on Zgemma H.2H

Dear Googgi,

Thanks for offering this download. I have a teletext issue, window not showing up. So would like to try re-install bootloader.

On zgemma.org I can see ZGEMMA H.S.H.2S.2H UPGRADE BOOTLOADER GUIDE, file name 'h3-cfe.bin' of 2015/12/3 23:10

In your zip file the file is named just 'cfe.bin' (both in the same directory tree zgemma/h3/)

Do you think there is a risk for me to try?
      I think it isn't necessary to flash bootloader to this box. And if you flash it, this will be in very little time.
      ____
      Hans

Achtung: Kein Support über private Nachrichten!

Edision Optimuss OS1+, Spycat, Zgemma H5.2S+, Zgemma H7C
      TV - Hisense Ultra HD, Astra 19,2° - Unicable LNB

Do you see "USB" in Display, if you have the stick with "noforce" file in USB slot, after you have started the box?
      ____
      Hans

I think you have the new bootloader on the box. If box say "USB" on start, so the file on stick was recognized. And the bootloaderfiles only have nearly 500 kB. This is only 1/100 of full image.
      ____
      Hans

Thanks Hans for your time.

About 'necessary' ... I must have received a new Monday morning receiver or ... the postman played with it deleting some files after trying something or power was shut off wrongly ... Anyway the box really seems to work perfectly if you don't use videotext, only no way to enter teletext mode. Just some flashing of video overlay window. I hope some low level firmware/bootloader is corrupted. The teletext is available for subtitles and is recorded in the stream, I can see this through playback on other receiver. Remote is ok. Just Teletext application does not come up.

Do you think I may rename the file and try again?
      No, you don't rename noforce to force. If box show "USB", so the file is recognized. And only the file it is not recognized it may be usefully to rename.

I've tried teletext on my box. I tried it on "Das Erste HD" and also "ORF 1 HD". And on this channels teletext is OK.
      ____
      Hans

Oh, this I don't know.
      But I think, they mean in folder hd3. And cfe.bin is in folder hd3. You must have this file on stick
      Folder zgemma in this folder, folder h3 and in this folder cfe.bin.

But I'm sure bootloader isn't need for teletext.
      Have you flash new image hdf 5.5 build 32?
      If not flash this image and try again teletext.

What is the channel teletext do not work?
      ____
      Hans

OK I'll try later this evening hdf 5.5 build 32. I could not find one channel working on four satellites.

Perhaps a strange question, is your directory /sys/firmware/ empty? And you don't have the directory /sys/kernel/slab/?
      I am just comparing receivers... to try perhaps and find some answer or direction.

Will give feedback after install+test. Thanks support.
      Yes also on mine receiver /sys/firmware/ is empty and I don't have the directory /sys/kernel/slab/
      ____
      Hans

Dear Hans,

Sorry no Teletext with latest firmware, I am a bit desperate ...

Yes the first Zgemma H.2H show perfect teletext reception, it is about the later batches.
      It started perhaps by renaming the filename of the bootloader and who knows what else...

So strange because Teletext stream is present, but the software cannot display it on screen.

Thanks
      Maybe you must set the text button to teletext.
      You can made this in hotkey.
      menue < Setup < Devices < Remote Control < Hotkey Settings
      Here you press text button. On teletext press OK. Here you choice InfoBar < Start teletext and press green button
      ____
      Hans

Unsere Partnerboards

MOSC
    Flag Counter