Neutrino-MP-by-dbo-20-12-2015-Sogno-GMOne-Triplex-Alien2-7162-Receiver

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Can you make a bootlog with a RS232 Crossover-Cable? Due we don't have a Truman Receiver, it's hard to debug such failures ( if there are ;) ), if we don't get support from you.
      Greetz von DrStoned :D :D :D

Golden Media TripleX | Amiko Alien 2 | Dreambox DM7025SS | Dbox2 Nokia SAT AVIA 500 mit 64 MB RAM, HDD 100GB im Wechselrahmen, CF-Kartenslot, USB-Schnittstelle und Multicam |
      Datenspeicher für alle Receiver: Synology DS212j über NFS
    • DboxOldie schrieb:

May be you´ve catched a version, where booting stops when no lan-network with dhcp server is connected. ( some editions have had this bug in fact )
      Now this busybox bug is resolved, and it will work.
      Actually version on FTP server: spark7162_CDK-dual-rev485_HAL-rev790_NMP-rev9663_NHD2-rev2904.zip
      Nope.It doesn't finished the load.I tried on my triplex and won't boot.It stays on "FFTEAM S"... "Neutrino3-MP-DDT-FFTeam-23-11-2016-Sogno-GMOne-Triplex-Alien2-7162"finished the load and normally boot.
      Mut@nt HD51(HDF) Xpeed LX2(HDF) Atemio 6200(HDF) Atemio 6100(HDF)
    • @ EnigmaStudio and lemi,
      you'll find the latest dbo-image here. It works on my GM-Triplex and my Amiko Alien Triple-Tuner.

Golden Media TripleX | Amiko Alien 2 | Dreambox DM7025SS | Dbox2 Nokia SAT AVIA 500 mit 64 MB RAM, HDD 100GB im Wechselrahmen, CF-Kartenslot, USB-Schnittstelle und Multicam |
    • DrStoned schrieb:

@ EnigmaStudio and lemi,
      you'll find the latest dbo-image here. It works on my GM-Triplex and my Amiko Alien Triple-Tuner.
      That's the same image you posted here"http://www.hdfreaks.cc/index.php/Thread/22601-Neutrino-MP-by-dbo-20-12-2015-Sogno-GMOne-Triplex-Alien2-7162-Receiver/?postID=181652#post181652" and didn't worked....I'll try again :thx:
    • <p>MY Friends before any body builde new version from neutrino edition to sti7162 i got it and ca work easy on my device but now all new edition in this year form DboxOldie &amp; Thomas66</p>

<p>can't work like before, for remember some edition work easy like before from DboxOldie after explan to DboxOldie some error in his edition he said i will build and upload new edition to fix this problem and really come good edition but after that build new editon also stop on BOOT Screen and not working.... ?? Please Help for that ..!</p>
    • lemi schrieb:

That's the same image you posted here"http://www.hdfreaks.cc/index.php/Thread/22601-Neutrino-MP-by-dbo-20-12-2015-Sogno-GMOne-Triplex-Alien2-7162-Receiver/?postID=181652#post181652" and didn't worked....I'll try again

No, thats not the same Image, DboxOldie build this new at 20.03.2017 and there is a fix off the failure due network without DHCP.

• For all Building neutrino system ....
      All editions was DHCP on and systems are working good and installed easy, and all building are change this option in new versions to off and also not working . remember I trying to unplug the network cable ...also not working , I think that's option if On or Off not problem something error else DHCP option... All building are know where is problem ...!!!!
    • I can´t see and recognize there a problem anymore.... ?(

Scenario 1 : no network cable connected
      Case 1 : DHCP ON
      The stb get no IP, but it tries 10 times to get it with a pause of 3 seconds. Therefore it lasted about 30 seconds before boot goes on.
      No network available.
      Case 2 : DHCP OFF
      ( Of course here is´s necessary manually put IP, MASK, BROADCAST, GATEWAY and NAMESERVER in Menü !! )
      The stb boots without pause.
      No network available.
      Scenario 2 : network cable connected
      Case 1 : DHCP ON
      The stb get all information from DHCP server ( mostly your internet router )
      Network available.
      Case 2 : DHCP ON , but no DHCP service is running or is buggy.
      The stb get no IP, but it tries 10 times to get it with a pause of 3 seconds. Therefore it lasted about 30 seconds before boot goes on.
      No network available.
      Case 3 : DHCP OFF
      ( Of course here is´s necessary manually put IP, MASK, BROADCAST, GATEWAY and NAMESERVER in Menü !! )
      The stb boots without pause.
      Network is available if you have set the right adresses, gateway and so on...

In all images DHCP is per default ON, because I don´t know which IP range is used.
    • you are right but sorry you don't understand me if i don't plugin network cable also more neutrino edition not working i don't know where the problem if your option DHCP ON OR OFF
      " DboxOldie & Thomas66 " are was Buliding edition can work with no problem but now all edition stop on BOOT SCREEN !!! THAT'S problem
      WHY ? ...WHY ? ...WHY ? ... OLD editions working without problem WHY ? ...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von EnigmaStudio ()

• EnigmaStudio schrieb:

now all edition stop on BOOT SCREEN

What boot screen do you mean? Can you explain or post a photo.

• EnigmaStudio schrieb:

you are right but sorry you don't understand me if i don't plugin network cable also more neutrino edition not working i don't know where the problem if your option DHCP ON OR OFF
      " DboxOldie & Thomas66 " are was Buliding edition can work with no problem but now all edition stop on BOOT SCREEN !!! THAT'S problem
      WHY ? ...WHY ? ...WHY ? ... OLD editions working without problem WHY ? ...
      I,really,don't understand you ?( Just stay with"OLD editions",if it's working without problem :hmm:

Flag Counter