disable Zap History in OpenHDF 5.0

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Took me a while, but I finally figured it out. Great tip!
      Thank you!

Later edit: OR NOT!

I thought I figured it out, but I didn't. Because I didn't found in Hotkey just the LIST option. You see, I like to organize my channels in bouquets: movies, sports, docs, etc. Sometimes I watch a program from sports, and when break comes, I like to switch rapidly to comedy central from movie bouquet, then jump to something from docs bouquet if there's nothing to see on movie, and so on. Practically I have 7-10 channels I follow, and jumping from bouquets to bouquets was much easier hitting repeatably Previous button or Next. Back and forward. That two buttons were caring me just through the channels I previously watched.
      Now, heating Previous or Next gets me a History List that I don't want. I just want hitting three times previous button, to jump 3 previous channels. I don't want a History List menu popping up.
      In previous versions, pressing the Previous button from my remote, did just that. Or, if I wanted to go forward to the sport channel I was watching, pressing the Next button 3 times jumped me back to the channel I was initially watching.

Sorry for the drama novel above. I didn't know how else hot to put it in words.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von T@V ()

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter