PVR files to PC

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• PVR files to PC

Hello.

I have a XEOBOX HD7810 that runs CIP.v2.11.87. ResellerID is 253908A0.
      I'd like to read my Recordings from CI+ Channels on the USB Stick to a PC/MAC.

I made some tests to digg in the .ts format of the recordings. in a hexadecimal editor i saw some informations (.ts Annotations) which are:

As the beginning, .ts Annotations are 188-byte long and tagged with 4 letters: FTRI (..Reseller Information?) , CIPU (CIP Unit?), BKMK (Bulk masterker?), CPPD (Copy Protection relative?) , EVTN (Event Name?), SHRT (more information of the program), EXTE (other info rediff), CHNM (Channel Name?)
      The rest of the file is composed of 192-byte packets, encrypted. ( googling 192-byte format tell me it is 4byte packet (timecode info)+188byte "classic")

I saw that the CIPU packet contains a 8byte text which seems to be a key to decrypt/encrypt packets.

Some old .ts files (v2.10.67) does not contains CIPU info and aren't encrypted.

I succeed in reading my recordings in a special case: v2.11.87 + hard reboot, no CAS/Smartcard inserted !!!
      v2.11.87(NoCIP) can't read my recordings

=> To my eyes, this proves the PVR replay functions does not need to access CAS/smartcard for a replay.s
      i think the .ts file contains enough information to be reformatted in a .ts readable format by a PC/MAC and the problem is only software.

Other tests (multiple recordings in special configurations) show the CIPU info is always the same for me and, at the end of the file, packets seems to be similar).

Does anyone digg in the PVR recordings format, has some informations and could help in in "jailbreaking the .ts files" ?
    • In this case, it's a "062" card in a SmartCAM3 module from SmartDTV in a terrestrial STB (HDT7810)

It would be very interesting to get access to .ts files encrypted recordings with other CIP firmware in order to advance in retro engineering the FORTIS .ts file format.

And otherwise, perhaps you have links to explain how to find the "nano key" in order to tweak my oscam config.
    • With a bit more investigation, i precise .ts playback without CI module inserted is possible but only if .rap file exists next to .ts file.

Other thing i see, after playback, CPPD (Content Protection Private Data?) in the .ts file is erased and replaced by BKMK 188-byte long nil (0000).

According to this thread link deleted by googgi - read the forumrules!
      it seems CPPD is in fact ekpaired key, but is not useful to decrypt content recorded.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Googgi ()

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter