spark7162_DUAL_g5905_HALe_r455_NMPe_r5564_NHD2e_r1561_flash: test and feedback...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• spark7162_DUAL_g5905_HALe_r455_NMPe_r5564_NHD2e_r1561_flash: test and feedback...

I installed the new DUAL version but I have no internet (only the 3G stick), so only the foundations can be tested by me today...

The first one to boot (MP) I configured as best I could...

I put in my list of channels, but it was not exactly seen correctly, 2 out of 4 satellites are missing, even though I correctly configured the tuners...

I went to scan the missing 2 satellites and MP did see a couple of TPs I knew were strong enough, so I scanned with NIT from there and it worked - so why didn't it show in my channel list?

Could you include the xml file of EU satellites (say 45E - 45W) and TPs, please? So we can scan all of them, the way we need... It seems to me this is not the case now...(?)

Streaming (multimedia) from NFS NAS shared folders, using fstab to Alien2 really unnerved my wife (I will not repeat what she said, being a straight-forward, not pulling any punches German :D), so it is safe to say that this part must be significantly improved, sadly... Btw, CIFS wouldn't mount 'cause I am not on the same router, since I have no internet at the moment, just a 3G stick modem, although the home network is working. And since I am waiting for my internet, no CS test,
      sadly... But!

I had to put in OSCam emu with config files (I haven't seen any included in the package) and I have problems getting the T39 OSCam to work with keys on TV Globo (13E)... Any clues, please? It works in various E2s for Alien2...

======================================================================

RESTART NEUTRINO > TO NHD2

Aha, this is better with tuner possibilities and a list of satellites!!!

I configured the tuners properly, with 1 problem: I have no cable/terrestrial tuner, so I disable that one; when I configure DVB-S2 tuner no. 1 it is for 4 satellites, with DiSEqC 1.0 and it works fine but - then I can not change the satellite/LNB number in DVB-S2 tuner no. 2, not without messing up the DVB-S2 tuner no. 1 setting/config. I discovered it when I went to 13E, which is LNB3 in my first DVB-S2 but in my DVB-S2 tuner no. 2 it is the only satellite, so it must be LNB1, I
      guess. Which then causes my DVB-S2 not to function on HB (no signal, as it is setup to LNB1, instead of 3). Did I do something wrong here or you guys need to separate them properly, so I can configure them independently, i.e. I can set up DVB-S2 tuner no. 2 without messing up the DVB-S2 tuner no. 1 configuration?

My list (of 4 satellites) was properly taken (not altered), when uploaded from my laptop (I have to unplug my Ferrari500HD, which is directly connected to my router via LAN cable, to connect Alien2 and my laptop, in order to transfer files from one to the other), I now have all of my favourites correctly loaded (unlike in MP version) and it seems to be functioning much better in NHD2!

I can still not get Globo to work with keys (N2 CAS)... Any suggestions, please?

Streaming (multimedia) from NFS NAS shared folders, using fstab (CIFS wouldn't mount for the same reason as above, obviously), to A2 - it seems to me - works better on NHD2! Not absolutely sure about this - just a feeling at this moment, as I have no time to test in depth... The sound (Home Theatre with "passtrough") is divine! Eric Clapton "One more car, one more rider" DVD ("Change the world") is superb when played through my Panasonic Home Theatre with JBL floor-standing speakers and so on!!!!

But it seems to me it could still be improved... For instance, get the DVD to play as a complete thing, i.e. load all the VOB files and play them one after the other... Or: Tommy Emmanuel in concert - sound-wise - was breaking up constantly (it doesn't when played by other STBs with E2 etc.). Neither reboot, nor "downmix" option
      helped.

My external HDD didn't wanna mount up for some reason... Maybe leftovers from MP attempt? Let's try again - dismount it and try again... reboot if necessary...

Yes, managed to mount it, even if it initially said "umounted", after the command to mount it was issued, strangely enough...

I am waiting for the internet service to be repaired and setup properly, then I can continue testing...

One more thing: FTA HD channels > they seem OK, on HB, too. But encrypted ones I can't test now...

Good effort, m8s!!! Keep up the good job!!! :danke:

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter