RSP enigma2 OpenPLI First STABLE for SPARK7162

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RSP enigma2 OpenPLI First STABLE for SPARK7162

"zildan" schrieb:

RSP enigma2 OpenPLI First STABLE for SPARK7162

Eplayer3 Media Framework

New visible features:
      AutoDetect when Enigma2 was frozen with spinner: now it automatically reboots (AutoReboot in Expert User Options)
      Endless spinner on HD channel was solved: no matter variations and jumps in ECM time
      RSP Panel on Blue
      new features in skin
      OpenWebif adapted for Spark boxes
      more bugs in script solved
      Recall on 0 and Recall buttons
      MP2 subtitle select bug solved

Special thanks to:
      tic2000, stargate, loplo

We would like, to once again, express our gratitude for all TDT and active "sh4_duckbox" mebmers, for their entire work that have open our way and guided us.

e2_211SPARK7162_RSP_FirstStableMP Eplayer3 (ffm) Media Framework

e2_211SPARK7162_RSP_FirstStableGS Gstreamer Media Framework
      Alle Fragen bitte im Forum stellen!
      Anfragen via PN oder Mail werden gelöscht.

>>> Liste aller mit openhdf-Image supporteten Boxenmodelle <<<

• This (e2_211SPARK7162_RSP_FirstStableMP Eplayer3 (ffm) Media Framework) is a very promising image! I am very pleasantly surprised!!!

I have had some GSOD, I had to struggle a bit to get OSCam to work with keys (emulator) but I managed, eventually, with some patience...

I even managed to play DVD folders from NAS (with MP2)! A screwed up restart wouldn't show my shared folders but I got it to work!!!

Some restarts have wrongly stacked up things, so stuff wouldn't work but reboot once or twice and when it all stacks up nicely - wow!

If you torture it on $ly IT HD it will get a bit silly but it is possible to get it going again without a reboot... sometimes...

I couldn't get the ($ly IT) subtitles sent by satellite going, sadly...

Much more testing needed but if they improve this...

Well done, boys!!! :danke:
    • Yeah, thanx, as you could have seen it on this forum, I know that...

In different boxes and in different images, I try putting it on USB stick (with the AZbug HD exception - 1GB DOM)...

In Alien2, with HDMU, AR-P, RSP etc. If at all possible. I do not do it if I have to put it on my USB HDD. For that, one needs a really good device/SWAP manager, giving you - the user - options...

And this is a problem in most images - no flexibility, no options given to the user. I think that is bad and it puts me off of image. Doubly so if fstab is poorly done... and this is the case here, too, sadly.... Just look at what you get with a USB stick (I labelled RECORD) and HDD, in relation to the fstab and you will see... To make things worse, at least one of my NFS NAS shared folders is used as HDD replacement, against my will (I carefully avoided it but it is forced on me!) and in spite of the fact I have an HDD attached to Alien2,,,

Some things are seriously frustrating: for instance, there is an option Enable SWAP in blue button (RSP Panel) > User Options > General Options but you can not see it via FTP or in System Info of the Panel...

Or take a look at the fstab:

Quellcode

1. # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
      2. #
      3. # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
      4. #/dev/root / auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
      5. proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
      6. tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
      7. LABEL=RECORD /dev/sdb1 auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime
      8. LABEL=SWAPPART /dev/sdb1 swap sw

Several restarts later I still can not see the results of my intervention in fstab...

Meanwhile, sda1 and sdb1 are to be found in /tmp... By what kind of magic?

And by no magic can you find any SWAP file anywhere, at least where I looked...

Ahem... What a mess...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gorski ()

• Thanks to both.

As I said, I am a lay person but I can see a lot of problems and confusion in all this...

A proper device manager ought to be the way, I think... For most users - as most users are not IT geeks... please, remember that... ;)

For most users long technical texts about Linux are neither here, nor there, they make us even more confused, so clear guidance is highly appreciated... when people are decisive and non-hedge-betting, that is... :D

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter