Blindscan with new DVB-S2x tuner

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Blindscan with new DVB-S2x tuner

Hi,

It is any chance to have blindscan working with the new DVB-S2x MIS tuners? Do I need to install additional extensions or libs? This chipset Si 2166D does not support blindscan? At least this is reported when I am trying a blindscan...

I have this tuner, had already few other problems with the latest HDF release #45. For ex the manual scanning issue was solved by installing dvbsnoop. Not sure what change this made but at least now with latest image release I can do a manual scan.

So, can you please advise if there is indeed a hw limitation for blinscan on new tuner or there are missing some sw components?

Thanks
  • Hi,
    ​I see no reply. OK, no problem.

​With later Open HDF image versions I had a lot of crashes. I am using the new tuner DVB-S2x MIS and last release. Minus the release from today, see now a new release but I wouldn't expect to major fixes.

Not sure if you checked, but would like to share some facts:
    - With DM original image (Dreambox OS from 08.08.17), blind scanning is running without a problem. Is not reporting that blindscanning is not supported by Si2166D!! Same message is reported for TBS 5925 as well.
    ​- The interface for CI is different: I can see the CAID of the card inserted, I can assign CAID for the card in CAM. These are not displayed/working in Open HDF, do they?
    ​- Operation of CI interface in Open HDF is buggy. It blocks the video I assume, some kind of MMI lag. When I am trying to zap to a channel that is opened by emu or by oscam, there will be no image or the image will work few sec, freeze 10sec, etc... Had to restart enigma to have softcam working again.
    ​- Manual scanning on DM official image is running without crashes or random operation as in OpenHDF. There are not discovered all multistreams though, but this shouldn't be a critical issue. If those service were discovered at a certain point using a TBS 5925 for ex, the service will work OK. In Open HDF when trying to open a such of service, it do nothing.

I am not sure if you will gonna fix these issues some day. Definitely will check again the Open HDF image at a certain point, but for now I will use an another image on my DM900.

A nice weekend to all!

Unsere Partnerboards

^
Flag Counter