Recover full image backup problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Recover full image backup problem

Hi guys,
      my Deutsch is poor, so I have to write in English. Sorry for that.
      On OpenHDF 5.3 i could make a full backup of image with installed plugins, picons, CCam and successfully restore it on another receiver, but since 5.5 version, now on 6.1 version, I couldn't restore the backup. It flashes to the receiver, but then it stucks and there is BOOT sign on LCD. I wait 1 hour, but it was still stucked. Could it be because of large backup? Because new versions are larger, and I have few plugins installed. File rootfs.bin from fullbackup has 128MB. Is this the problem?
      Thanks for Your answers.

Jack
    • Thanks for quick answer! So with online flash, I could flash larger image maked by "full image backup". Only difference is, that it is flashed by E2 software. Is that right? Because "online flash" makes only settings backup, not full image, when i tried that moment ago. Next issue is, that i can not see/select my full backup in online flash (even if i hit local).

EDIT: I figure it out. I have to select .bin file

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von honza_81 ()

Unsere Partnerboards

^
    Flag Counter